The school has a huge number of policies on a wide range of topics. Our aim is to try to publish the policies that might be of most interest to those outside school. Other policies may be made available on request.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy & Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- Equality Information & Objectives
- Equality Opportunities Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Positive Management of Behaviour
- Pupil Admission & Leaving Procedures
- Remote Learning and Homework Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
- Teaching & Learning Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.