At Elemore Hall, our intention is to give pupils a broad, balanced educational experience – both social and academic – that will prepare them for transition to post16 education, employment or training.
Pupils can work towards accreditation – GCSE, BTec or Rockschool – in up to twelve subject areas. We do not have options and every pupil is encouraged to try to achieve the maximum number of qualifications possible. Whilst we need to report on our Performance Data as published by the DfE (see below), this does not take into account the individuality of our pupils or the context of their personal situations. We know the story behind all of our pupils and are proud of their achievements and the positive transitions that they have made.
Accreditation Results – Summer 2020
Pupils have had the opportunity to achieve qualifications in GCSE English Language, Mathematics, Art, Digital Photography, Biology, Chemistry, Food Science, Resistant Materials, BTec in PE and the Rock School Award
- There were 11 pupils in the 2020 Y11 school cohort.
- 82% of students left with an accreditation in English and Maths.
- 72% of students gained at least 4 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths (one pupil achieved 9 GCSEs all at grade 4 or above)
- 100% of students had confirmed post-16 education, training placements or employment
- Percentage of pupils achieving a good pass (Grade 4 or better) at GCSE in English and Maths – 9%
- Percentage of students who achieve Progress 8 and Attainment 8 – 0%
- Percentage of pupils who achieved the English Baccalaureate – 0%
View the full details of our Performance Tables on the Department for Education website. The figures shown may not be representative due to the impact of covid.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.